If you visit FTT Sweden AB website at www.fairtradingtech.com to read or download information, such as press releases or publications, we will collect and store the following information:
- the name of the domain (the machine or website) from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com if you are connecting from an America Online account) and/or the name and Internet Protocol (IP) address of the server you are using to access our website;
- the name and IP address of the server that received and logged the request;
- the date and time the request was received;
- the information which you are accessing (for example, which page or image you choose to read or download);
- the name and version of the web browser used to access the web page.
FTT uses NextRoll‘s technology such as cookies on our site to personalize content and ads, provide social media features, and analyze our traffic.
If you complete a form, send a comment or input on a rule-writing process, or email FTT Sweden AB, you may be choosing to send us information which personally identifies you. In general, such information is used to respond to your request; it may have other uses that are identified on each form. The forms may contain information that staff connected to FTT Sweden AB, uses to track and respond to your request. Such information may be shared with other law enforcement agencies when appropriate.