Due to recent market change and brokers’ growing needs for more powerful and less expensive solutions, Fair Trading Technology (FTT), leading technology provider of innovative solutions, brings the new White Label cTrader platform to online trading brokers.
cTrader is an industry leading trading platform, offering charting tools, automate trading, web browser trading, mobile trading, advanced order types, fast entry, and high speed of execution. Comes with an attractive user interface and is wired to top tier backend technology.
- Premium Technology – Get a technically superior trading platform trusted by millions of traders worldwide.
- Fully Supported Package – Save your time and costs with provided hosting, technical support & regular updates.
- All in One Platform – Offer manual, copy, and algorithmic trading in one platform across all devices.
- Open Scalable Architecture – Connect to liquidity providers, integrate with 3rd party apps, expand as your business grows.
- Fast Entry to Market – Fast to deploy & easy to integrate, cTrader allows you to enter the market in a matter of days.
- Powerful Back Office – Be in control with tailored settings, reporting, risk management & marketing tools.
Benefits of cTrader
- Trade against the market with no dealing desk intervention
- Quick onboarding with streamlined KYC
- Enjoy one of the fastest ultra-low latency execution possible
- Chose a leverage to suit your strategy and trading style
- Have greater control over your risk with micro lots
- Move money in and out of your trading account with ease.
Becoming one of the most favorite platforms amongst brokers and professional traders worldwide, FTT sees opportunities for growing success, by offering the new White Label cTrader solution.
For more details on White Label cTrader offer, and pricing, kindly contact our sales team at email [email protected], or by phone +46 31 361 4828.
If having questions for support on White Label cTrader solution, please contact our customer support team (24/6) at email [email protected], or by phone +44 203 695 5586.