If you are looking for an exciting career with a global perspective and opportunities to be part of a team that is working to literally change an industry, we just may have an offer you can’t refuse.
Fair Trading Technology is a FinTech provider, creating innovative solutions for the day-to-day problems facing foreign exchange (FX) brokers and their clients. Since 2010 we have been connection trading platforms, liquidity providers and brokers of all sizes. Our modern office is located in central Uddevalla on the West Coast of Sweden.
Our development team is growing rapidly and we are now looking for a skilled Frontend Developer. You will be a core part of our development team where you will work on redesigning our own proprietary CRM system using latest techniques and frameworks.
Besides this, we also expect you to take part in continuously working on our commercial profile using our corporate webpage and marketing materials in order to strengthen our brand.
We expect you to have a keen eye for responsive design, value customer expectations and a talent for creating mind-blowing graphical designs.
Since the role will be focusing mainly on modernizing our existing UI, we expect you to be a talented, self-motivated individual with the capability and drive to apply the necessary changes. You will be part of a Scrum team working together with skilled developers in an open and agile environment.
What skills are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience working with UX design & development on a professional level
- Very skilled in HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, AJAX.
- Experience working with frameworks such as React, AngularJS, Bootstrap
- System integration working with API’s (Web Services, REST API).
- Intermediate or high level of English (Spoken and Written)
It is a plus if you have one or more of the following experiences:
- Kohana 3 or MVC Frameworks in general.
- CMS systems such as WordPress, Joomla
- Experience in PHP 5 or higher
- Financial Markets/iGaming (Online Casino, Forex, CFD, Stocks, etc)
- Agile development (SCRUM, XP, etc)
- Marketing experience using Adobe products such as InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop
- Version management systems such as GIT or Subversion
Employed with Fair Trading Technology
As an employee of Fair Trading Technology, you’ll be joining a fast-paced, exciting work environment, with talented colleagues with a broad range of experience, from literally all corners of the globe, hence, Swedish is not a requirement. We pride ourselves in thinking differently and are always on the lookout for talented people who are looking for new challenges to solve old problems in new, industry changing ways.
The application with personal letter as well as job resume should be sent email@example.com.